The University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt is a member university within the UNI ASSIST Association. Upon payment of a service fee, UNI ASSIST pre-checks which entitlement study applicants have to study in Germany based upon the guidelines of the German Central Office for Foreign Education. So in order to formally apply for the Animation & Game Programme please register on the UNI ASSIST online portal: www.uni-assist.de
Create your application form and submit it to UNI ASSIST online. Once this is completed, please upload all requested documents on the uni-assist online platform.
Please note: UNI ASSIST charges an obligatory service fee which must be paid beforehand. Your formal application will only be processed after payment.
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR FORMAL APPLICATION:
- For enrollment in a winter semester: 01 June
- For enrollment in a summer semester: 01 December
If you have questions regarding the formal application for international applicants please refer to the student service center under: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FORMAL APPLICATION
- High school/secondary school leaving certificate
- Depending on your country of origin, a certificate proving that you have passed the University Entrance Examination
- Complete certificate on university studies (Bachelor degree certificate with transcript of records including grading system and diploma supplement)
- English Language Certificate level B2 according to „Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe“ or equivalent.
- Copy of your passport
IMPORTANT: Please observe the specifications and guidelines stated in the INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
In order to take the Artistic Entrance Examination you must submit the following documents:
- Completed Entrance Examination Application Form (provided for download with the INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
- Curriculum vitae in English language
- References (if applicable) such as publications, awards, work experience, recommendation letters, participation in film festivals or
- Motivation statement in English language (2 standard pages consisting of 2300 characters including spaces)
- Project proposal in English language outlining the applicant’s research interest and thematic focus of intended artistic work (body text 2-3 standard pages consisting of 2300 characters including spaces)
- Digital portfolio with 3-5 artistic work samples related to the field of Animation and Game Direction
IMPORTANT: Please observe all specifications stated in the INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
The artistic application procedure is contactless. Submit your artistic application digitally via data upload to Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. Upload details can be found in the INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
During the entrance examination the Examiners assess the submitted artistic works samples and written documents.
For further questions regarding the Artistic Entrance Examination please refer to the Entrance Examination Board.