The University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt is a member university within the UNI ASSIST Association. Upon payment of a service fee, UNI ASSIST pre-checks which entitlement study applicants have to study in Germany based upon the guidelines of the German Central Office for Foreign Education. So in order to formally apply for the Animation & Game Programme please register on the UNI ASSIST online portal: www.uni-assist.de
Create your application form and submit it to UNI ASSIST online. Once this is completed, you need to print out the application form, sign it and send the signed application form to UNI ASSIST by post together with the required documents which you must provide in form of officially authenticated copies and sworn translations.
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR FORMAL APPLICATION VIA UNI ASSIST:
For enrolment in winter semester: June 1st
For enrolment in summer semester: December 1st
If you have questions regarding the formal application for international applicants please refer to the student service center under: email@example.com
- High school/secondary school leaving certificate
- Depending on your country of origin, a certificate proving that you have passed the University Entrance Examination
- Complete certificate on university studies (bachelor degree certificate with transcript of records including grading system and diploma supplement)
- English Language Certificate level B2 according to „Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe“ or equivalent. (not applicable for native speakers from the United States and Great Britain).
- Copy of your passport
IMPORTANT: Please observe the specifications and guidelines stated in the information sheet for applicants holding an international Bachelor available for download here.
Please send your formal application documents to the follwing adress:
c/o Uni Assist e.V.
In order to take the Artistic Entrance Examination you must submit the following documents:
- Completed Entrance Examination Application Form (provided with the information sheet for download, see below)
- Curriculum vitae in Englishlanguage
- References (if applicable) such as publications, awards, work experience, recommendation letters, participation in film festivals or
- Motivation statement in English language (2 standard pages consisting of 2300 characters includingspaces)
- Project proposal in English language outlining the applicant’s academic and artistic goal (1-3 standard pages consisting of 2300 characters includingspaces)
- Digital portfolio with 3-5 artistic work samples related to the field of Animation and Game Direction
IMPORTANT: Please observe the specifications and guidelines stated in the information sheet and application form for international applicants (for download here).
If you have questions regarding the Entrance Examination Application please refer to the Entrance Examination Board.
Please send your complete entrance examination application (including your digital portfolio as well as all required to:
Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
Student Service Center
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
For enrolment in winter semester: July 1st
For enrolment in summer semester: January 1st